2. The Website’s Content. The contents of the Website, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, images, logos, icons, interfaces, source codes and software (collectively, the "Content") are proprietary materials owned by Zugara or third party content providers. The exclusive ownership and rights of Zugara and any such third party content providers in and to the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other law. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of the Content on the Website is the exclusive property of Zugara as protected by copyright law. The reproduction, distribution, use or publication by you of any of the Content is strictly prohibited, except as specifically provided herein. Unauthorized use of the Content, in whole or in part, may violate copyright, trademark, or other laws. By using the Website, you agree not to decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the Website or any Content contained therein. You do not acquire ownership rights to any of the Content. The posting by Zugara of Content on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content.
3. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any of the Content grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or any other use. No part of any of the Content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
4. Intellectual Property. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that you do the same. We prohibit users from uploading or otherwise transmitting on the Website any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights. When we receive notice of an alleged copyright infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit, delete or modify any of the Content without prior notice.
7. Voluntary Donations. The Website contains a link to a website which permits the user to make voluntary donations to Zugara through an online payment service operated by an unaffiliated third party (the "Third Party Website"). Your decision to make any donations to Zugara is strictly voluntary. When you click on this link to the Third Party Website, you will be moving to another website. Zugara has no control over this Third Party Website. You acknowledge and agree that Zugara is not responsible for the availability of the Third Party Website or its contents, and does not endorse any advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from the Third Party Website.
8. No Endorsement. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Zugara.
10. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL ZUGARA OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS, EVEN IF ZUGARA IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Date Last Revised: July 7, 2009